Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

happy mother's day!
this was taken right after my brother was born...i think my mom might have still been feeling the pain killers.

I hope you have a wonderful day! You are a great person and I am so proud to have you as my mom. We've had our ups and downs but you have always been there and showed me unconditional love and support.
I really hope you know how much I love you.

And Mrs. Greenberg, I am going to make Eric step up his game with old pictures of you. But I hope you have a wonderful day as well! You are a great person, and a great mother, and it really shows through Eric. I couldn't ask for a better man in my life, and I believe all credit goes to you (and of course some to Mr. G!).

And so far I am having a wonderful Mother's Day! The cats were so sweet and both pounced on top of me this morning and then Grissom proceeded to sit on my face multiple times.

0 comments: