Tuesday, December 29, 2009

christmas cont.

i'm a little late on posting about the rest of my time in lubbock!
christmas day was full of laziness.

family hang time

later on in the day my dad took us out to see his new farm. um...my dad is not a farmer, and i was not aware of his new farm.
farm

farm

saturday we drove 2 hours south to see my dad's side of the family.
after picking up my grandmother we met up with the rest of the family for lunch.

family lunch

family lunch

family lunch

family lunch

family lunch

family lunch

then we all went back to my cousin's so all the little kids could open their christmas presents.

will

will

will

karys

and finally dropped off my grandmother so we could head back to lubbock.

dropping the gma off

that evening i met up with my two best buds at skooners to hang out before going to a party.
IMG_2485

swilgamesh 4000

then we went to a party with a bunch of friends for high school. fun and wild times happened.
swilgamesh 4000

swilgamesh 4000

swilgamesh 4000

swilgamesh 4000

this trip to lubbock was awesome/wonderful/one of the best trips i have had. i think my only complaint is the stupid weather which prevented me from seeing a lot of people i wanted to see.
and i can't wait to go to austin in march to see my friends again!!!

0 comments: